Information for our Spring Yoga Retreat
Hosted by Yoga in Daily Life Melbourne for the 10th consecutive year!
A lovely weekend away in the beautiful Yarra Valley is the perfect way to nourish yourself as we step into Spring.
** a few more places are available **
For years we had this retreat in October & the main feedback we received is that people would just love an extra day. So this year we have moved the retreat to Cup weekend. An extra day makes such a different to let all the positive things at the retreat sink in, enable the benefits to linger for longer after you return home.
Hit the P A U S E button on your life for a few days. To re-charge. To find space. Clarity. Inspiration. To breathe. To learn. Grow. To reflect. To connect with like minded people. Evolve. Enjoy. Be nourished.
This retreat features:-
* daily yoga, guided breath work & meditation classes - accessible for everyone from beginners to advanced
Morning classes = Gentle level 1 / 2 & General Level 3
Afternoon classes = General level 2 / 3 & Challenging level 4 / 5
* inspiring talks / mini workshops
Ayurveda & Wellness workshop with Niveen
Nature Connect Workshop with Leanne
Evening Satsangs with Swami Gopalpuri
* long guided relaxation - yoga nidra
* the most delicious freshly prepared vegetarian meals
* time for yourself
* great people
* easy going atmosphere
About the venue
The venue is a retreat centre near Healesville. Set in a very peaceful setting which provides us with an opportunity to experience the beauty and simplicity of the native bush. It is nestled on 100 acres of the treed foothills of the Yarra Ranges overlooking the beautiful Yarra Valley. Kangaroos come very close and there are heaps of them at dawn and dusk. Magnificent bird life with magpies being the only dangerous creature to avoid!
The spacious bedrooms have bunks and we put maximum 2 people per room. Each room has its own ensuite. If there is space you can have your own room. Rooms are heated. Pillows and donnas are supplied. The rest you will need to bring. The rooms are basic, with no other furniture. Big windows look out to the valley.
There is a large carpeted hall where most of the programs take place. The dining room doubles as a second yoga room so we can offer two levels or types of classes at the same time to cater for your needs and interests.
DATE: Cup Weekend Sat 4 - Tue 7 November 2017
Registration Saturday 3pm. finishes Tuesday after lunch.
share: (max 2 people) $540 full $480 concession
includes all retreat programs, meals & shared accommodation.
- massage with Niveen 30 minutes $40 / 60 minutes $80
- ayurvedic consultation with Niveen Rajadbeen $65 for 60 minutes
View images from previous years retreat 2013 > here + 2014 >here
+ 2016 > here
What people say about our retreats
• Everything was GREAT!!! Thanks
• A beneficial break from the city to focus on the body and soul in nature. Nourishing, energising, good for body and soul!
• The yoga classes were amazing + loved the relaxation too. + also the food!! Oh and the panel discussion.
• Enjoyable, relaxing, physically stimulating, spiritually stimulating! Especially the yoga sessions and deep relaxation. And the time to enjoy it over a whole weekend.
• The entire program was nourishing and enlightening and I got to spend the weekend with some great people.
• The program was terrific! I really enjoyed the meditation & yoga & found the talks very thought provoking. Amazing experience! The food was also just incredible – thank you.
• Absolutely loved it – it has improved my wellbeing and given me the motivation / resource to further my practice. Relaxing, reflective and recharging.
• Very easy going and welcoming.
• As I went last year I expected it would be fabulous … and it was!
DATE: Cup Weekend Sat 4 - Tue 7 November
COST: shared (max 2 people) $540 full $480 concession
includes all retreat programs, meals & accommodation.
I N T E R E S T E D ? Here is how to book in ...
REGISTER by emailing the answers to these questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Male / Female
* Email Address
* Mobile Phone Number
* City / Suburb / Town and State of Residence
* What is your level of yoga experience?
* Do you have any food allergies or intolerances? What are they? Vegan?
* Have you done a class or retreat with Yoga in Daily Life before? If yes, where & when?
* Do you have a medical condition that we should know about, such as high or low blood pressure, diabetes, depression, arthritis, sore back, neck, knees, any recent accident or operation etc ? This information will be kept confidential and will assist the retreat organisers and teachers to adapt the classes.
* How did you hear about this retreat?
PAYMENT Options: Payment is requested with the booking.
CREDIT card: phone 03 9427 0977 during office hours to use your visa or mastercard
EFT: to Yoga in Daily Life Victoria CBA Bank BSB 063165 ACC 10410772 with reference of YOUR NAME and YVR. Please also let us know the date you made the transfer.
By registering you have agreed to the t's & c's (see below).
Once we have received everything we will send you a receipt and confirmation letter that includes detailed directions how to get to the venue, a list of what to pack and contact numbers.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS - please read carefully -
PAYMENT Yoga in Daily Life cannot guarantee or reserve a place until full payment is received.
CANCELLATION Cancellations made before 21 October a refund will be given minus a $50 administration fee. Cancellations after this time there will be no refund or transfer.
Alcohol, tobacco, recreational drugs and non vegetarian food stuffs are not to be consumed or brought to the retreat venue.
DISCLAIMER We provide a nurturing and safe environment and our program is thoughtfully planned, but no responsibility will be taken for any injuries incurred during the retreat. Medical history forms are to be completed before the retreat, however we also advise you to consult your doctor if you have any pre-existing medical conditions.
It is essential that retreat participants retain full responsibility for their own physical and general well-being in applying instructions in the guided programs to their own circumstances, and to any other programs including the free time period. Yoga in Daily Life will not accept liability for any injury or loss suffered by retreat participants in their practice, or any other time or activity.
I understand that I participate in this yoga retreat at my own risk and accept full responsibility for any loss or injury suffered.
The venue: the description of the premises is given in good faith; no responsibility for misinterpretation will be accepted.
If you have any questions please phone 03 9427 0977 or email email@example.com